Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 1: Travel

I will be leaving today at approx. 7:00 p.m. from Wilmore, Kentucky to go to the Chicago airport to fly to San Francisco and then to Seoul South Korea.

This is Seoul South Korea at night! 
Can't wait to see it for myself! 
We will be working in Seoul Foreign School for a week.

Along with Seoul we will be going to Taejon/Daejon for a week to work in the Taejon Christian International School (TCIS).  I will be working in the High school History classes.

This is the DMZ (demilitarized zone) which is the line between North Korea and South Korea. 
We will be touring it one day.

I am super excited to be going on this trip and am praying that God will work through each and every one of us and also show us what He wants us to learn on this trip.  There will be 11 students including myself and 2 professors.  If you are reading this I would like to ask you to pray for safe travels, health, and a good attitude for all of us going.  So we may bring the glory of God to Korea and learn from this awesome cultural experience. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment